What else to know before you actually spend money and time on the lash extension service? | A&B Lashes | Eyelash Extensions 77373
- False eyelash strips will never rip your natural lashes from their follicles when applied properly. Since they sit directly above the natural lash line, they aren’t actually attached to your natural lashes, although they blend in perfectly with them. We suggest having an expert apply your lashes to achieve the best result.
- Applying eyelash extensions that are too long or wide onto natural lashes could damage the natural eyelashes over time. So, it is recommended to make an appointment with a licensed lash specialist.
- If you are wearing eye makeup, use only oil-free pads and gently swipe downward, rather than back and forth.
- You should also try hard not to pull at your eyelash extensions. Your lash extensions fall out naturally over time, trying to remove them yourself will cause your natural eyelashes to be damaged. It’s best to have them removed by a certified technician.
- Extensions at a professional salon are not cheap. If you’re wondering how much eyelash extensions cost, you can generally expect to pay between $100-$300 for your initial set, depending on how many lashes you decide to have placed and what type of fiber you use. A lash refill will cost anywhere between $50-$150.
A&B Lashes | Eyelash Extensions Spring TX, 77373